We have an opening!
Boat Rigger (Full-Time, Some Experience Preferred)
We are looking for the right person to join our successful, busy service department!
Marine experience preferred but we will train the right candidate the specifics needed to be successful.
This position includes but not limited to: Installing engines, depth finders, trolling motors and related accessories on boats. Set up trailers to boats, unload boats from semi’s and preventative maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Analytical and problem solving skills to identify areas of concern and conduct repairs or offer solutions
* Good Mechanical Ability
* The desire to always do the job right the first time
* Positive attitude and a team player
* Computer skills
* Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
*Ability to work outdoors in Winter and Summer
*Competitive pay commensurate with experience
*Service School training
*Vacation time/PTO, Retirement plan with company match, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays
Hours per week: 40 (Monday thru Friday) 1st Shift. Work late when needed. Seasonal Overtime Required
To apply: Stop in for an application or send your resume with cover letter to Brian@cedarlakesales.com