We have an opening!
Parts and Service Assistant (Full-Time)
We are looking for the right person to join our successful, busy parts & service department!
Marine experience preferred but we will train the right candidate the specifics needed to be successful.
Various duties related to the parts and service department are writing up service tickets, assist with cashiering at counter, coordinate ordering and receiving, assist customers with parts for repairs and service at the counter and over the phone.
The ideal candidate will have:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Enjoy interacting with customers in person and over the phone
* Analytical and problem solving skills to identify areas of concern and offer solutions
* Some basic mechanical knowledge is a plus
* The desire to always do the job right the first time
* Positive attitude and a team player
* Computer skills
*Physically able to lift at least 50 lbs.
*Competitive pay commensurate with experience
*Vacation time/PTO, Retirement plan with company match, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays
Hours per week: 40 (Monday thru Friday) 1st Shift, Saturdays are rotating during Spring/Summer/Fall
To apply: Stop in for an application or send your resume with cover letter to Brian@cedarlakesales.com